Parenting is a journey where personal support is sometimes desired. Through being with you, and hearing your questions and concerns, I can offer positive parenting guidance and ways to nurture yourself and your child. Wherever you are on your path, I will meet you there, in a collaborative process that meets your unique needs.
Mentorship sessions are for one hour and can happen through phone calls or virtual meetings via Zoom.
Prior to our meeting you can fill out a Consultation Focus Form to help me know more about what areas you wish to discuss.
All sessions must be pre-paid to schedule, and after you purchase I will contact you to arrange a day and time for our meeting, and then email you the video link. The listed date and time are place-holders and do not apply to your personal scheduled time, which we will arrange.
Some areas of focus that can be discussed or explored might be:
- Montessori at home
- Creating limits with your child
- De-cluttering your home through preparing your environment
- Creating environments that support freedom and independence for your child
- Developing your child's social skills
- How to observe
- Understanding your child
- Seeing from your child's perspective
- General mentoring with a focus of your choosing.......
|Location||Zoom video meeting|
|Participants||Parents, Grandparents, Educators, Montessori educators, Non-Montessori educators, Homeschoolers|
This class does not have any reviews yet.