Maria Montessori asks us to be mindful when observing our child. We do this without judgement and allow our children to be and develop as they will.
Developing a personal mindfulness practice is a great way to practice self care and build the ability to look at ourselves without judgement.
This live workshop will complete the following:
- Explore what being "Mindful" entails and the types of practices
- Be led in 5 mindful exercises
- Create your own unique practice to build your own peace
Addition resources to be provided
- Directions on completing the led exercises on your own
- Mindfulness log
- Mindfulness journaling prompts
This workshop explores the concept of being present in the moment, please aim to be as least distracted as possible. As a parent, I realize how big of an ask this can be. You will be provided with the recorded workshop to list to as your desire.
Please bring a raisin or other singular small fruit to be used during mindful eating exercise.
|Location||Google video meeting|
|Participants||Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers|
This class does not have any reviews yet.